9.20.2017

What I Wore Wednesday


Hello Lovelies!

I'm back with another edition of What I Wore Wednesday.

Fall is finally making an appearance around these parts and I couldn't be more excited!

Fall and Winter clothing have always been favorites of mine and I'm so ready to pull out the cozy sweaters and the boots.

I have a couple of outfits to share with you today.

First, one of my very favorite ways to transition between summer and fall...

I love this sleeveless dress from Old Navy and have worn it many times throughout the summer.  Transitioning to fall is very easy for a dress like this one...simply add tights, a cardi and cute ankle boots and you've got a great look that will last all Autumn long.

Cardigan:  Old Navy    Boots: Breckelle's





Next, a cute and casual sweater& jeans outfit perfect for getting a little work done.

Sweater:  Gap Factory    Jeans:  Old Navy    Watch:  Target


I've got some really exciting things in the work for the blog that I'll be sharing in the next couple of months.  I can't wait!  I sure hope you'll join me!

Have a great day!

xoxo
Wendy



         

0 comments: