1.03.2017

My Word of The Year 2017

Hello Lovelies!

Welcome to a new year!  I can't believe it's 

2017

I just love the beginning of a new year and the clean slate that comes along with it.  I'm a goal setter by nature.  I love to have things that I am working on, and as part of my goal setting for the past several years, I have chosen a word of the year.

I don't take choosing a word of the year lightly.  It is something that I think long and hard about.  I ponder on it.  I try and find a word that really encompasses my goals for the year.
And this year, I have the perfect word for where I am in my life...


With my weight loss journey this last year, the power of being devoted to something really hit me, and I decided that I want to bring that same level of devotion to all the areas of my life in which I want to improve.

Making changes and making progress is hard work.  Nothing will change unless you work to change it.  

And so this year, I am going to be wholeheartedly devoted to the goals I am  striving to achieve.

How about you?  Do you have a word of the year?

Check out my previous Word of The Year posts...


xoxo
Wendy Hyde

         

0 comments: