11.28.2016

Our 2016 Family Portraits and What We Wore


FAMILY IS NOT AN IMPORTANT THING, IT'S EVERYTHING.
~Michael J Fox



We haven't had a family portrait taken for a few years, so this year we took the plunge.  My good friend Aly Brooks recently started her own photography business, and I knew she'd be the perfect person to take these long-awaited photos.  Let me tell you, she did not disappoint.  I love them all!




See the rest of our photos and find sources for our outfits after the break...













I bet you'd never guess by looking at our photos, that my favorite color is gray.  Lol!  And I love all the different tones of gray that I found for our photos.  I included the sources for our clothes below just in case you're looking for something similar....

On Me:

Dress and Tights:  Ann Taylor Loft Factory
Shoes:  Old Navy
Necklace:  Hope Ave.
Jacket:  Target (a few years ago)

On My Oldest Son:

Sweater and Pants:  H&M 


On My Daughter:

Dress and Scarf:  Gap Factory
Tights:  Ann Taylor Loft Factory
Shoes:  Old Navy

On My Two Little Boys:

Sweaters:  Children's Place Factory
Pants:  Children's Place Factory and Target

Now to narrow down my favorite for our Christmas cards...

If you're a Utah Local, check out Aly Brooks Photography  (This is not a sponsored post - she just rocks!)

         

1 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

these look great! i love the grey with the pops of plaid. we are doing a multi family picture this weekend, and i am trying to get everyone to not match exactly, but coordinate. it's difficult. lol.
b