Red, White, and Blue~

Hello Lovelies!

Thank you for all your feedback on my previous post.  I'm really excited to take The Shabby Nest in a bit of a new direction.  So....

Welcome to the first real-life, affordable fashion post of my "re-invented" blog.

I thought it would be fun to start with some Fourth of July fashion...here are the looks that my daughter and I put together for our Independence Day festivities.

The white and blue are obvious...five points to the first person to figure out where the red is...

Blue checked top and dark-wash jeans are both from Old Navy.   Shoes from Groopdealz.

Top from Target (a few years ago).  Shorts from Target this year.

The pleat detail on the back of this shirt is my favorite.

The dainty stars on this shirt are echoed by the petite star necklace.  Subtle but patriotic!

Did you figure out where the red is....my hair!! Lol!! (My daughter's joke.)

We're going to see a movie, swim and go to a neighborhood party.  What are your plans for the holiday?

Have a lovely July 4th!