5.04.2016

One Room Challenge: Week 5~



Hello Lovelies!

It's week 5 of the One Room Challenge!

I'm excited that the big reveal is getting so close!  I can hardly wait until next week, so I can show you the changes in my kitchen!


This week has been a week of dramatic progress.  The cabinets are being painted!  You'll have to forgive the grainy iPhone photo below...the changes are happening quickly, and I had to hurry and snap a photo of the primed cabinets when I got home from work.  Even though they're just primed in this photo, the difference is amazing!


The rug arrived and is currently laying in the living room "uncurling".  It's even prettier than I expected and the color is going to look lovely in the kitchen.



The cabinets will be finished Friday, and I'll be photographing the kitchen this weekend.  Make sure you join me next week to see the finished product!

xoxo
Wendy

         

0 comments: