4.21.2016

One Room Challenge - Week 3~

This week has been an exciting one for my One Room Challenge kitchen transformation....


The tile is going in this week, and it's looking amazing.  I shared a photo on Instagram of the progress...but I'm saving any more photos for the big reveal because the tile is AMAZING and I want to wait so it will make a bigger impact for the reveal.  (insert evil laugh here)

I also ordered a rug for the kitchen this week from Joss and Main...


I'm really excited to add a rug to the space for a pop of color (and because I don't really love the flooring in my kitchen and replacing it is way outside of my budget.)

I'm getting so excited to see my new light and bright kitchen!  I hope you are too.  

Only 3 weeks to go!!

xoxo
Wendy


         

3 comments:

Vel Criste said...

I have no doubt your room will look great Wendy! Love the rug!

Reviving Charm said...

The rug is amazing. I absolutely love the colors. Such a great choice. I love rugs in the kitchen...

Mila @jestcafe said...

That Rug. So beautiful.