2.11.2016

The Ice Castles~

This post is sponsored by The Ice Castles at Midway.


This past weekend, the kids and I had had an adventure!  We went to see the Ice Castles in Midway, Utah.  I have been wanting to see this amazing site for the past couple of years...and I finally had the chance!  


The castle sits on about an acre of land.  It is HUGE and has all kinds of tunnels and pathways. There was even an ice slide...and yes, I was brave enough to go down it (wish I had a picture).  Elsa and Anna were even there for photo ops with the kids!  It was absolutely magical.  But rather than try to explain it to you, I'm just going to share an overload of photos.  ENJOY!












I think I'm going to make this a yearly tradition!  It was certainly cold (the structure is made entirely of ice and snow!) but it was definitely worth it.  

This post was sponsored by The Ice Castles at Midway.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  We love the ice castle!!
         

3 comments:

Bente said...

Oh my, this looks fantastic. It must be so great to see this ice castle.
Have a lovely day

Becki said...

I went this year for the first time as well! We went before sundown but were there after the sun went down. I highly recommend going at this time because the colored lights come on that glow behind the ice. It's really beautiful!

Parsimonious Perfection said...

Winter wonderland! How fun!