1.12.2016

Reintroducing E-Design Consultations~





After taking a break for the past few months, I'm really excited to be offering e-design consultations again!

What's an e-design consultation?

An e-design is an easy and fun way for me to help you create the room of your dreams!

Simply contact me at my email shabbynest(at)yahoo(dot)com with the subject line design consultation, and we'll get you on the calendar.



I'll start by sending you a design questionnaire, and then you'll fill it out and return it along with some photos of your space and some inspiration rooms.

I'll work up a plan for you, and then comes the fun part!  I'll send you your customized design plan, including furniture, fabric, accessories, paint colors and even a floor plan if you need one.  Then we'll talk...we can chat via email or via phone (whatever makes you the most comfortable) so that you can get my personalized point of view and ask any questions you might have.  And all of this for only $185!

I'm so excited about my revised service, and I hope you are too!



I can't wait to help you out with your design dilemmas!

         

0 comments: