1.01.2016

My 2016 Word of the Year~

Happy New Year Everyone!

For the past several years, I have chosen a word of the year.
I love this tradition, and I have found that the words I have chosen in the past have really helped to shape the course of each year.  They have sort of been like single word resolutions, if you will.

I have a sense that this year is going to be a pivotal one for me...so I thought long and hard about the word I wanted to govern it.

And I landed on the word ENTHUSIASM.



I don't want to do anything half-way this year.  Whatever I do, I want to give it my all.  And I want to do so happily.  I want to approach every undertaking with energy and enthusiasm.  I believe that enthusiasm is catching and that if I bring my "A-game" to everything that I do, others will reciprocate.  In this way, I hope to elevate my own performance, and to hopefully help others do the same.

Do you choose a word of the year?  I'd love to hear your word if you have one.

And if you'd like to see some of my previous word of the year posts, click on the year below.


xoxo
Wendy


         

1 comments:

Kizzy Bass said...

Great choice, I've just shared my word for the year on the blog too and it's Purpose. Here's to a fantastic 2016