Glitter And Valentines~

I made these pretty glittered heart ornaments several years ago, but they're still one of my favorite Valentine's projects.

I love to pull them out every year and hang them from some branches to make a "sweetheart tree".

Today, I wanted to share the very simple instructions to make these beauties.

Read more after the break...

What you'll need:

Chipboard or Cardboard
Scrapbook Paper
Mod Podge
Paint Brush
Hot Glue

1.Start by drawing a heart shape on the chipboard.
2. Cut out the heart and then cut a scrapbook paper heart the same size.
3. Affix the scrapbook paper heart to the chipboard heart using a paint brush and Mod Podge.
4. Coat the paper with Mod Podge and sprinkle with glitter.
5. Let Dry.
6. Attach ribbon to the back of the heart using hot glue.

Now you have an adorable Valentine's Ornament to add a festive touch to your February decor.

I'll share our "Sweetheart Tree" with you soon, so stay tuned!