1.11.2016

Basement Bathroom Design Reveal~

I recently helped some wonderful clients with their basement bathroom.  Since they were finishing an unfinished basement, we had a completely blank slate to work with.  It was a lot of fun!
The bathroom has no natural light, so we decided to go with a light and bright palette of white, gray, and pale blue with brushed nickel accents.


One of my favorite parts of the shower is the vertical glass mosaic tile accent.  It adds an unexpected touch of glam to the marble subway tile.




See more after the break...





For the flooring we chose long plank-style tiles in a white, beige and gray striated pattern.



The vanity mirrors pivot slightly so they can be adjusted up or down for each user.


We chose a pretty quartz counter that has a slight sparkle to it...and the glass mosaic tile was repeated as the counter backsplash.




I really love helping people bring their design visions to life and this bathroom turned out as beautifully as we had envisioned it!

I've had my e-design service closed for a while, but I'll be opening it back up this week (watch for a post to come).  And if you need help with any spaces in your home, I hope you consider letting me bring your vision to life!

xoxo
Wendy

         

0 comments: