Christmas House Tour Sources~

Hello Lovelies!

I wanted to start by thanking everyone for your wonderful response to my Christmas House Tour!  I love sharing Hydeaway Cottage with you!  Especially when it's all prettied up for the holidays.

Today I wanted to share sources for some of the most asked about items from my tour...

Read more after the break...

Living Room:

Coffee Table:  DownEast Home
Area Rug:  RugsUSA
Christmas Tree:  Balsam Hill
Mirrors:   Ikea
Drapes:  Ikea

Master Bedroom:

Headboard:  HomeDecorators.com
Gray Euro Shams:  Ikea
Black and White Lattice Throw Pillows:  Joss and Main
Quilt:  Pottery Barn

Dining Room:

Settee: World Market
Place Mats:  Target (a couple of years ago)
Gold Chargers:  Hobby Lobby
White Plates:  Ikea
Christmas Plates:  Walmart


Angel Wings:  Joss and Main
Mercury Glass Trees:  HomeGoods and Target

I received compensation and/or product from the following companies mentioned above:  Balsam Hill, Home Decorators, IKEA, Joss and Main, HomeGoods, and RugsUSA.  My opinions of their products are 100% mine.  I do not endorse any products in this post that I don't personally love and use.