11.07.2015

I Love Autumn~

I love Autumn!   Here in blogland, we run on a schedule that necessarily hurries us through the holidays.  I get that.  We are idea-sharers and in order to get holiday ideas out in time for them to be useful for our readers, we need to start early.  But sometimes I feel like I miss out on the beauty of each season because I'm constantly having to think ahead.

This was the view from our house in New England...Nothing compares to the fall colors there!

Autumn is my absolute favorite season.  I love everything about it.  I love overcast days.  I love the cooler temperatures.  I love sweaters and blankets.  I love Thanksgiving. 
 I love the anticipation of the first snowfall.

Read more after the break...


So today, before I jump into posts about Christmas, I want to take a minute to dwell on the 
amazing-ness that is Autumn.


I love the fact that we have a holiday dedicated entirely to gratitude.  Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year.  Simply to spend time with my family and think about our blessings...what could be better?



I turned the heat on in the house this past week.  I also pulled out the space heater.  I added my faux fur throws to the sofa in the living room and to my master bedroom.  Everything is starting to feel so cozy!  Hooray for fall!!

Take a minute this week and revel in autumn. After all, it only comes once a year.

xoxo
Wendy

         

0 comments: