10.17.2015

My Kitchen Window Treatment~

This post is sponsored by Windows By Melissa


My kitchen has an itty-bitty window.  It's cute...in a cottage-y way.  But when I moved in, I decided that it really needed a little something to give it more presence in the space.

So I turned to one of my long-time sponsors, Windows By Melissa, to  create a pretty roman shade.


I wanted to have the shade made a little bit longer than the window, so that I could hang it higher and have the window look bigger.   And I opted for white linen because I wanted the shade to be versatile if I decided to change the color of the kitchen cabinets.  

I absolutely love it!  It's subtle, but pretty and sophisticated which is just what I wanted.

If you're in the market for window treatments, you should check out Windows By Melissa.  I love her roman shades...but that's not all she does.  She can create drapes and valances or even pillow covers.


She created this lovely unstructured roman shade.  You can use her fabric, or send her your own for a totally custom look like this one.

photo via  Windows By Melissa 


I really love this trellis print roman shade that she created as well.

photo via  Windows By Melissa 

And here's one more photo of my cute little shade so you can  hopefully be inspired to hop on over and check out Windows By Melissa!  :-)


I received my shade at no charge, but the opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.  I love Windows By Melissa.

         

2 comments:

Little Vintage Cottage said...

Well that IS an itty-bitty window! :o) It looks very cottage-y cute with the new window treatment!

Tania

Maria Elena said...

It loos sooo pretty with the new shade! xxx Maria