Thin For You Thursday~

We just wanted to have a quick check-in with you all this week for Thin For You Thursday.

Holly and I were talking yesterday about today's post and both laughing because we didn't accomplish much in the way of weight loss this week.  Well, I didn't.  Holly lost 1 pound. (Which I think is fabulous!)

Read more after the break...

I told her that I didn't want Thin For You Thursday to feel like a burden for me...or a day where I had to be ashamed of myself for not losing weight during the previous week.

As we mentioned in our first post...this is supposed to be a supportive and uplifting weekly feature where we help one another on a path to a healthier lifestyle.

And if that means that one week we didn't lose weight...or even...gasp!....gained a pound or two then so be it.  It's not about the scale as much as it is about making healthier choices.

Can I hear an "AMEN"?

So tell us, dear readers, how do you motivate yourself?

Do you count calories?
Do you count carbs?
Keep track of fat grams?
How often do you exercise?
What is your biggest frustration with weight loss?

We REALLY want to know how you feel.
Please join the discussion in the comments.

Here's to a better week next week.