The Lighting in My House~

Thanks to Shades of Light For Sponsoring This Post

I am lucky to have been working with a wonderful company, Shades of Light, to replace much of the builder grade lighting in my house with custom pieces.  Today I thought it would be fun to share with you  the pieces I have added.  A sort of shopping guide, if you will!

The light in my dining room is the Springfield Linen Shade Chandelier in polished nickel.  And the pendant lights in my kitchen (below) are the accompanying Springfield Framed Linen Shade Lanterns in polished nickel.  They are large fixtures, and I really love the presence they have in the room!

My daughter's bedroom (below) has one of my favorite fixtures in it. It's called the Beaded Elegance Ceiling Light and I really do love it's elegant look.

The little boys' room (below) has the adorable antique mirror star ceiling light that I love.  This light is not a bright light, and it's glow is amber because of the antiquing of the glass.  Since I use lamps in each of my rooms, however, the  fact that this light is not super bright isn't an issue for  me.  I really love it for the look!

Finally, I used this adorable Moravian Star Ceiling Light (below) in polished nickel in my entry.  The entry is really hard to get a good photo of, so I'm just going to share this photo from the Shades of Light website for now.

I really think that lighting can make a space...it certainly has made a difference in the rooms in my house.  I have been very impressed with Shades of Light and this beautiful lighting.

My lighting was provided to me by Shades of Light free of charge in exchange for advertising and posts regarding their wonderful products.  The opinions expressed by me about Shades of Light are 100% mine.



Anna of The Analog House said...

Just discovered your blog via Design Mom. Love it and your home!

Analog House