Frugal Favorites~

Happy Wednesday, Lovelies!

Welcome to this week's fun-filled edition of Frugal Favorites!  I can't wait to share a few of my favorite links from last week's Frugal Friday link party!

I'm really loving this DIY chicken coop coffee table shared by Scavenger Chic.  Repurposed objects like these add such character to a space!

See more great links after the break...

Kammy's Korner revisited an old project, and one that's definitely worth sharing.  Check out her lovely aqua dresser redo!  So pretty!

Finally, you'll want to check out this cute bathroom reveal shared by A Stroll Thru Life.

Don't forget to join me here for the Frugal Friday link party!  Come link up your frugal decor, DIY, and recipe posts. The party goes live at 8 pm MST every Thursday!  I hope to see you there.