9.17.2015

Final Frugal Friday Link Party~

Hello Lovelies!

Today is going to be the FINAL FRUGAL FRIDAY LINK PARTY!!



I've enjoyed hosting these link parties, but I feel like it's time to retire this particular party!
I'll miss having you all visit and link up, but life is all about change, right?

And you probably noticed that I didn't post Frugal Favorites yesterday.  Sorry!  Here's one of my favorite posts from last week's party...

Anderson & Grant shared a great DIY to create these realistic looking berry branches!
Love them!!


See more after the break...



So, for the last time...

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest.  Let's all use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

4. By linking up, you are giving me permission to feature your post (including your photography) on my blog and other social media platforms.


         

15 comments:

Kammy Wielenga said...

Noooo, all my favorite link parties are coming to an end! :( Okay, not ALL... But I will truly miss this one. Thanks so much, Wendy, for all the work you've put into it for so long. I host Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday and have pondered giving it up too, but for now I will keep at it. You gotta do what you gotta do though and you're right - life is all about change. I just don't deal with change as smoothly as I should! haha.

Mimi said...

Thanks so much for the party! Have a wonderful week!

Tara Lehman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara Lehman said...

Wendy, Thank you so much for hosting this party every Thursday night. I am sorry this is the last one but I know how much work they are:). Thanks so much for sharing our projects every week. Take care, Tara

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for hosting this and all the previous parties. I'll miss your party but am glad you'll still be around so I can continue to visit your blog for inspiration!

Chatfield Court said...

So sorry to see your link party end Wendy. Thanks for all of the time you put into hosting every week.

WoodsofBellTrees said...

I'll be sad to see the party go, but I've enjoyed it! Thank you!

moois van me said...

thank you for all those parties!

Joanna Brittain said...

Thanks for hosting!

Caitlin - The Delighted Dwelling said...

Sorry to see the party end, but thanks so much for hosting each week!!!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! I appreciate you hosting such an amazing party! Please take a minute to stop by our party and let us pin and tweet your masterpieces! Lou Lou Girls

C.D. Loken said...

Very sad to hear this is the last Frugal Friday party! :( I will definitely miss it! Thank you so much for hosting, Wendy! Blessings!

Mindi Carwin said...

Wendy I am sad your party is ending but I totally understand! Thanks for hosting it for so long!! Enjoy your new freedom! :)

Chelsea Johnson said...

Sad to see Frugal Friday go, it was one of my faves, but thanks for all your work hosting it!!

Sandra and Hennie Cronje said...

Dear Wendy thanks for hosting this get together and giving us an a look into other's lives. Best wishes for the future and will miss Frugal for sure.
Lots of blessings
Sandra