Final Frugal Favorites~

Welcome to the final Frugal Favorites post!

I'm loving this great built-in hall table linked up by Lehman Lane.  Such a great space-saving idea!

Scavenger Chic shared this cute chalkboard buffet.  I love this idea!

Thanks to everyone who has linked up to Frugal Friday in the past!  I'll miss hosting these parties and seeing all of your Frugal inspiration!




Phoenix Training and Placement said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teri B said...

The last? That is so sad.

heather t said...

Sad to see it's your last, Wendy! But things change, so onward and upward my friend! Best to you, and hope you have a wonderful fall season! Cheers, and thanks for all the parties :)

Tara Lehman said...

Wendy, thank you so much for featuring my entryway table. Thank you for hosting your Frugal Friday party and allowing all of us to share our projects:). Best wishes for whatever you have planned next! Take care, Tara

Jenise said...

Wendy, Thank you so much for having hosted Frugal Friday every week. I have enjoyed linking up. I'm sad to see the end of this, but I look forward to continuing to read your blog and get inspired by your beautiful creations. I look forward to what is next!
xo, Jenise @ DIYFunIdeas.com

Christine said...

Thanks for all the wonderful parties!

Tamara @ Provident Home Design said...

Hi, Wendy, thanks for hosting all these years! You've done a wonderful job and am thankful the times I got to link up here as well as be inspired by others!:-)