Autumn Living Room Refresh~

Thank you to RugsUSA for sponsoring this post.

Hello Lovelies~

Fall is in the air and I'm so excited! I just love the cooler air and the changing leaves...and hot chocolate.  Don't forget hot chocolate.

I recently gave my living room a little refresh for fall.

The refresh really centered around this pretty rug, the Treasures rug, that I received from RugUSA.  I thought it would be nice to add a rug that is a little bit darker than the one that I had previously been using in the space.

I looked at a lot of rugs on the RugsUSA site before settling on this one.  The gray-blue hue is perfect for the colors I already had in the room - tying in the throw pillows on the sofa perfectly.  It's nice and thick and I'm very happy with it!

I moved my vase with the twigs from off of the console table and added in some cute stems with wooden disks.  They feel so autumn-y!

I love the subtle change in the space!  Bring on autumn!!

RugsUSA provided the rug to me free of charge for review.  The opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.



Jam Jar Gill said...

I really love your coffee table, it's so lovely. (www.jamjargill.com)