9.26.2015

A Couple of my Favorite Kid Decor Items in my Home~

Thank you to The Land of Nod for sponsoring this post.


Today I wanted to share a couple of my favorite kid decor items in my home.

I have had an infatuation with the teepee craze since it burst on the scene a couple of years ago.  And I knew that I wanted to add a teepee to  my little boys' room when we moved to Hydeaway Cottage.

In my search for teepees, I ran across this adorable teepee from The Land of Nod.


I loved the black and white stripes and the fact that it is portable and easy to set up and take down.  My boys often carry it to different places in the house and set it up as a "fort". 



The rug in my daughter's room is the Color Static Rug also from The Land of Nod.  


I had originally planned on using this rug in my boys' room as well, but once I got it, I noticed that it had a lot more pink in it than I had originally thought.  It turned out to be absolutely perfect for my daughter's space though.

I really like the rug because it is thick and soft and even though it is a kid's rug, it has a level of sophistication to it that I love in the space.  In addition, the fact that there are so many colors in this particular rug means that it can be used in an entirely different space and look just as good! Since I love to switch decor around periodically, items that can be used in many different spaces are always a good idea in my book.



The Land of Nod provided the teepee and rug to me at no charge.  The opinions expressed about them are 100%  mine.  I love The Land of Nod!



         

0 comments: