8.19.2015

Frugal Favorites~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Favorites!


Last week's Frugal Friday link party was chock full of great projects, and I have three of my favorites to share with you today.

First, I'm smitten with this pretty marbled clock shared by Camille I Am.  I'm putting it on my list of must-makes!


Read more after the break...


One Thrifty Chick shared a DIY clothes rack.  I love the rustic-meets-chic look of this...it would be a fun addition to a teen bedroom!


Finally, check out this before and after house tour from Lehman Lane!  Love it!


Don't forget that the Frugal Friday link party goes live every Thursday night at 8 pm MST!  Make sure you come and link up your Frugal DIY, Craft and Recipe posts.  Can't wait to see you there!

xoxo
Wendy


         

3 comments:

One Thrifty Chick said...

Wendy, thank you so much for the feature! I'll be back this week for a whole new party!

Tara Lehman said...

Wendy, thank you very much for featuring my before and after home tour! It was incredibly sweet of you! I will be back again tomorrow night for another party. I hope your week is going well. Take care, Tara

Tara Lehman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.