8.12.2015

Frugal Favorites~

Welcome to this week's edition of  Frugal Favorites!



I'm excited to share my picks from last week's Frugal Friday link party with you today!  This week I have chosen a couple of bathroom makeovers and a fun tutorial.

First up, The Honeycomb Home shared an adorable half-bath makeover.  I adore the paneling and the mirror.  They give the space such great character.



Read more after the break...

R&R At Home shared a simple tutorial for creating cute pom-pom trimmed curtains.


Finally, Faithful With The Little shared another great bathroom makeover.  I'm especially loving the shelves in this space!


Don't forget to join me here every Thursday at 8 pm MST for the Frugal Friday Link Party!  Come link up your frugal DIY, Craft and Recipe posts and share in the inspiration!

Hope to see you there!

xoxo
Wendy



         

0 comments: