8.05.2015

Frugal Favorites~

Welcome to this week's Frugal Favorites!



I'm excited to share a few of my favorite posts from last week's Frugal Friday link party with you!

First up,  I adore this DIY reclaimed wood accent wall shared by Sweet Parrish Place.  The texture is amazing!



See  more after the break...



Tumatter shared a fun DIY for a Shibori Tie Dye project.  This is so pretty!




Finally, you'll definitely want to check out this darling DIY trumeau mirror shared by Making It In The Mountains.



Don't forget to join me here for the Frugal Friday link party which goes live every Thursday night at 8pm Mountain Time.  Come and share your frugal DIY, Decor and Recipe posts!

Hope to see you then!

xoxo
Wendy

         

3 comments:

Kizzy said...

Love all of your choices but especially the tie dye. I think I'll give this a try.

Nicki Parrish said...

Hi Wendy, I just wanted to thank you for featuring my reclaimed wood wall today! I am totally psyched about it! And I love your other features too. Thanks for hosting every week!

Stephanie Watkins said...

Wow! Love these favorite picks! These projects are so creative.