7.13.2015

Let's Go Pretend Glamping~

I'm not much of a camper, but glamping is definitely something I can get on board with.  So today I thought it would be fun to go pretend glamping.

So there are a couple of different ways one can glamp.

First Option...

Glamping "Resorts" are springing up all over the place.  Essentially, you're staying in an outdoor hotel.  I really love this idea!  And check out how fun they look.

Source

Source
See more after the break...



Source

Source

The other option is to buy an old camper and fix it up.  These are all over blogland and Pinterest, so I'm sure this isn't a revelation of any kind...but check out these cute options.

Source

Source


Source

One of these days, I'm going to pack up the kids and go glamping.  I love the idea of camping...with indoor plumbing...and a little "fanci-ness" (I don't think that's a word, but it works, right?)

xoxo
Wendy

         

0 comments: