Frugal Favorites~

Hello Lovelies!

I'm sorry I've been MIA this week.  I have all kinds of family in town, and between that and the holiday, I have been  hard pressed to find time to sit down at the computer.  I plan on getting some fun projects done this weekend though, so next week should be better as far as posts go.

I'm excited to share this week's Frugal Favorite features!

 Check out this Rustic Dough Bowl made from joint compound shared by Anderson and Grant! This is amazing!

Read more after the break...

This bed makeover shared by Lehman Lane is adorable!  

Finally, I absolutely love this baby girl nursery shared by Life in Eight.  That wallpaper is darling!

Don't forget to join  me for the Frugal Friday link party!  It goes live each Thursday night at 8 pm MST.  Come and link up or just check out all the great inspiration!




Tara Lehman said...

Wendy thank you so much for featuring my daughter's bed!!! It was such a sweet surprise:). Have a great week and take care.