Frugal Favorites~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Favorites!

I'm pretty excited about this week's Frugal Round-up...because last week's party was full of room reveals and today I'm going to share a few of my favorites with you!

Love Grows Wild shared her office makeover.  I love the light and bright feeling.  I could really get some work done in this space!

This kitchen makeover by Vintage Refined is nothing short of amazing!  Such a great transformation!

 Read more after the break....

 Life & Home at 2102 shared her neutral summer dining room.  It's so fresh and elegant!

Finally, you'll want to check out this laundry room makeover from Provident Home Design!  It's cute and practical!

Don't forget to join me here for the Frugal Friday link party which goes live every Thursday night at 8 PM Mountain Time!




Vel Criste said...

Super duper honored to be featured Wendy!!!! Thank you so much for the support you give bloggers like me!

Delighted Dwelling said...

Great features!!