Notes From The Nest~

Hello Lovelies!

Welcome to this week's Notes From The Nest.

Just in case you missed any of the excitement that took place here on the old blog this week...

I shared sources from my summer house tour.

And three of my family's favorite summer recipes!

There were some great posts featured in this week's Frugal Favorites.

And if you haven't linked up yet, there's still time to join the Frugal Friday Link Party!

I'm a huge Reese Witherspoon fan.  So I was really excited to find out that she launched her own brand.

Read more after the break....

It's summer, and my legs are still lily white.  Thank heavens for this.

I really want this art print.

My family is SO going here next spring.

Have a great weekend and make sure you stop by this week to see what I've been working on this weekend!  (I'm so excited to share!)

P.S.  I'm so excited to judge the Utah Valley Parade of Homes on Monday.  Make sure you're following me on Instagram to see the pretties!