6.01.2015

Home Tour Sources~

Did you catch my summer house tour last week?

I promised that I'd share sources this week...and today, I'm making sure I'm true to my word.
I'll be breaking down the tour room by room, and sharing sources for each.

Let's start with the living room


Sources:

Sofa and Floor Mirrors:   IKEA
Coffee Table:  DownEast Home
Chairs, Black End Table, Rug, Large Blue Pillows on Sofa, Lamps:  HomeGoods
Gray Pillows on Chairs, Metal Side Table, Lamp Shades:  Target
Linen and Gold Pillows on Chairs:  Pottery Barn
Silver Baskets:  West Elm

Read more after the break...




Sources:

Lighting:  Shades of Light
Drapes:  IKEA
Rug:  DownEast Home
Chairs:  Overstock.com Outlet
Settee: World Market



Sources:

Pendant Lights:  Shades of Light
Bar Stools:  Walmart (yes, really)


Sources:

Headboard:  Home Decorators
Duvet Cover:  Crane and Canopy
Floral Sheets and Side Table:  Target
White Quilt:  Pottery Barn
Lamp:  LIV Showroom
Phone Case:  Rifle Paper Co.
iPad Case (on bottom shelf of side table):  Oh Koey



Sources:

Dresser:  IKEA
Horse and Landscape Paintings:  Holly Platt (my amazing sister!)


Sources:

All Bedding:  Target
Cardboard Deer Head:  Cardboard Safari
Star Lighting Fixture:  Shades of Light



Sources:

Dresser:  IKEA
Basket:  Target
Teepee:  Land of Nod



See complete source list on this post.

Have a lovely day!

xoxo
Wendy


Several items above were provided to me at no charge.  All opinions expressed about any item are 100% mine.  I do not endorse items I don't love!  Companies providing items include:  Shades of Light (all lighting), IKEA (sofa slipcover, dressers), HomeGoods (living room rug, black side table), Land of Nod (teepee, rug in girl's bedroom), Crane and Canopy (duvet cover in master), Oh Koey (iPad case)


         

0 comments: