6.10.2015

Frugal Favorites: 4th Edition~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Favorites!



Again, if you're a fan of the Frugal Friday link party...I've switched things up a bit and I'm now dedicating a separate post to my Frugal Round-up favorites and calling it...what else?... Frugal Favorites!

For this week's Frugal Favorites I'm featuring a darling rustic growth chart, a simple but dramatic master bath makeover, and some pretty upholstered chairs.  

First up, Bless'er House shared this darling rustic arrow growth chart.  I love this idea!  So cute!



Read more after the break...



Next, Lost in the Found shared how to upholster the backs of chairs.  These are so lovely.  What pretty details!



Finally, Teeny Ideas shared her master bath makeover.  I love this dramatic transformation!  Who says cabinets always have to be white?



Make sure to join me here Thursday at 8pm MST for the Frugal Friday link party! 
Come and link up your best frugal recipes, crafts, DIYs and Decor.  My featured posts are shared on my social media and have the chance to be pinned to some fabulous pin boards including some from Better Homes and Gardens!  So link up!!

Hope to see you there!

xoxo
Wendy

         

1 comments:

Lauren @ Bless'er House said...

Thank you SO much for the feature, Wendy! I'm loving the others too. Hope you have an awesome day!