3-D Wall Art Projects~

 Sometimes walls call for a little something more than typical framed art.

3-D wall art can be the answer.  Of course, since art can be pretty pricey, creating your own 3-D wall art is a great alternative.

Today, I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite 3-D wall art projects from the old blog.

First up, the idea behind this ombre heart button art can be easily adapted to create several different designs.  I used it to create a button monogram as well.

Read more after the break...

One of my most-pinned projects, this mod podge wooden letter is simple to create and a lot of fun!

Finally, I really love this wooden art piece.  It adds such texture and interest to a space.

Let me know if you try any of these projects.  I'd love to see what you come up with!