Notes From The Nest~

It's officially summer here!  The kiddos last day of school was Friday, and now we have three months of laid back summer living ahead of us.

Photo courtesy of  Matthew Mead

I gotta be honest though, I thrive on schedules, and honestly, so do kids. Check out this article on the importance of creating summer schedules for kids.

And while we're talking summer, my kids adore watermelon.  So you bet I'm going to be trying out this brilliant idea.

I'm not much of a camper.  But glamping is something I can get on board with.  I'm hoping to take the kids to this lovely ranch this summer.

Read more after the break...

I love green!  Here's the laundry room from my previous house.

Do you like green?  Sarah Richardson shares "20 Ways to Do Kelly Green."

Looking for a great pair of jeans?  I love these jeans from Old Navy!

I hope you had the chance to catch this year's Summer Tour of Homes hosted by Gina of Shabby Creek Cottage.  If not, make sure you take the tour starting here.  (You can find my tour here.)

P.S.  Parade of Homes season is upon us here in Utah, and I am ex.ci.ted to check out all the gorgeous homes.  I'm also excited to be acting as one of the judges for the Utah Valley Parade of Homes this year! Can't wait to share my experience with you all!

Have a lovely first week of June!