Notes From The Nest~

Welcome to my new feature where I share some of my favorite finds of the week from around the interwebs.

I always love a good house tour, and this week I found two that I really loved.

6th Street Design School shared a house tour of her latest design project with House of Jade Interiors.

Autumn at Design Dump also shared a house tour, this one from an e-design client she recently worked with.

Read more after the link...

More of my favorites...

I am completely smitten with this shared little girls' bedroom.

This print is on my must purchase list.

Working on my little boys' room this week and just installed this darling light fixture.

I love getting snail mail.  Seriously considering getting a subscription to this service.

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day tomorrow!  I'm just looking forward to taking it easy and possibly catching a movie with the kiddos.

P.S.  I'm super excited to be participating in the Summer Blog Parade of Homes hosted by Gina and Shabby Creek Cottage.   The tour starts tomorrow...with tons of amazing participants.  My home tour will be posted Friday.  Follow along all week for lots of design inspiration!



lynn cockrell said...

Wendy, these two homes are beautiful. I especially like the ocean-like colors in the first home ande really enjoyed your post today!