5.28.2015

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!


In case you missed it, Frugal Fridays are going to be a bit different than they have been in the past.  Rather than sharing my Frugal Round-up in the Frugal Friday post, I am now going to dedicate a post called Frugal Favorites to my favorite picks from the previous weeks party.  

Frugal Favorites will go live on Wednesday, and Frugal Friday will continue to go live Thursday nights at 8 pm MST.

To see this week's Frugal Favorites click here.

So let's get down to the party, shall we?

Read more after the break...



You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Favorites posts that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back...so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"

4. By linking up, you are giving me permission to feature your post (including your photography) on my blog and other social media platforms.




         

9 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party - hope you have a wonderful weekend !

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Wendy for Frugal Friday. Always a treat to join in. Have a great week.

Katrin said...

Hello Wendy,
thanks for this Friday Party! It's my first time here! Have a great weekend

Vesna (HOME CHIC CLUB) said...

Thanks for the party Wendy! Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Vesna

Sherry Nappa said...

Thanks for hosting an awesome party :-)

Melissa Wiges said...

Wendy, I'm new to Frugal Friday-- thanks for hosting!

A Tiny Mix Of said...

Thanks for sharing and hosting! I'm new here, glad I found you.

Blessings,

Tayrina from A Tiny Mix Of
Mixing Faith & Art

Stephanie Watkins said...

Thanks Wendy for the party! My link for the sea urchin succulent vase is not showing the picture, is that something I could fix on my end?

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello gorgeous! Love to party with you each week! Please stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7 pm . We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls