4.09.2015

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

So glad you can join me!  For this week's Frugal Round-up I'm sharing a couple of ADORABLE crafts and a mini-home office that I'm totally crushing on.

First up, that home office!  Shared by The Blissful Bee, this little space has me smitten!  Make sure you pop over and check it out for yourself.



Next up, Woods of Bell Trees shared instructions to create this fun little "party animal jar"  that literally stopped in my tracks it's so cute!



Read more after the break...


Finally, Lou Lou girls shared these cute DIY Princess crowns.  How fun would these be for a birthday party?



You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


         

14 comments:

Suzan Sweatman said...

Thanks so much for the party !
Have to check out that office :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy. Hope you have a great weekend.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Wendy for Frugal Friday. I look forward to joining in each week. Great features, always.
Joy

Mindi Carwin said...

Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!

Parsimonious Perfection said...

Thank you for hosting!

Stephanie Watkins said...

Hi Wendy, thanks for hosting!

WoodsofBellTrees said...

Thank you for featuring my animal jars and for a great party! :D

Paige said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for hosting!

Kate Lynn said...

Thanks for hosting!
Kate | TheOrganizedDream.com

Patricia Krank said...

Love'da party! Thank you Wendy!
Patti

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great weekend.

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Wendy!
Have a great week,
Suzanne

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello gorgeous! I love your party, thanks for hosting!I'm thrilled to be featured by you! I would appreciate it if you would stop by our party. That would be so amazing! Lou Lou Girls

Vesna (HOME CHIC CLUB) said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Vesna