4.23.2015

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

For this week's Frugal Round-up, I have a couple of great posts to share with you!

First up, you know I love me a good room makeover!  What?   You do too?  Of  course you do!  So make sure you check out this pretty living room redo shared by Provident Home.


Next, you'll want to check out this fun dresser makeover shared by Revolutionaries blog.  I  just love this fresh new look for a mid-century piece! 


Read more after the break...

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"




         

9 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Thank you for hosting!! :)

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy. Hope you have a great weekend.

D. Final Girl said...

I used to follow this blog a few years ago and discovered it again. Always like the look of these projects...

Decor To Adore said...

I adore all of the springtime inspiration. Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by each week to party with you. It would be amazing if you would stop by our party. We Pin and Tweet Everything! Lou Lou Girls

Parlor Room Ponderings said...

Thank you for hosting! Love seeing everyone's projects. Have a great weekend! Diane

Jackie @pleasureinsimplethings said...

Thank you so much for hosting!
Have a wonderful weekend :)
xo Jackie

Tamara @ Provident Home Design said...

Thank you so much for featuring my living room makeover, Wendy! Such an honor!:-)

DESPINA P said...

Thanks for hosting!