3.05.2015

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

 I love the projects I'm sharing for this week's Frugal Round-Up.

First up, Planq Studio shared an awesome tutorial on how to age mirrors.  I love the look of these aged mirrors over the vanity. So pretty for a guest bath!



Next, I love the makeover of this mid-century walnut dresser by Beckwith's Treasures.  You'll definitely want to check out the before and after!


Read more after the break....


Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



         

10 comments:

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy. Hope you have a great weekend.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Wendy, thank you for Frugal Friday. Always a pleasure to join in. Have a great week.
Joy

Betty said...

Thank you, Wendy for hosting the party.

Patricia Krank said...

I love those distressed bathroom mirrors too Wendy! Great idea. Thank you for hosting and have a fantastic weekend.
Blessings,
Patti

Kate Lynn said...

Thank you for hosting!
Kate | TheOrganizedDream.com

Curtains in My Tree said...


thanks for hosting I have enjoyed looking around your party today

Vel Criste said...

thanks for hosting Wendy!

Vel Criste said...

thanks for hosting Wendy!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello Cute Lady! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you. I would love it if you would stop by our party. We pin and tweet everything.
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Parsimonious Perfection said...

Thank you so much for hosting!