Easter Craft Round-Up~

Easter is just around the corner!  So today I thought I'd share a few fun Easter crafts that I've done over the years.

First up, is one of my very favorites:  Martha Stewart Inspired Paper Mache Easter Eggs.

They're so much fun and would make an adorable Easter Basket or gift for someone special!
You can find the tutorial here.

This craft is very easy to do, and is adorable!  You can find the whole tutorial here.

Read more after the break...

Finally, Washi Tape Easter Wreath (made of - get this - frames!)

A bit time consuming, but not difficult, this wreath is a fun addition to any Easter decor.
You can find the whole tutorial here.

Happy Crafting!



lynn cockrell said...

Wendy, your Easter/Spring decor projects are really pretty. I saw the Paper Mache Egg on Martha Stewart's site a number of years ago and have intended to try it, but have not done so as yet. The Glitter Bunnies are simply adorable and the Wall Decor is, too!