1.07.2015

On The Calendar~

I've got a few fun things coming up in the next little while, and I wanted to share them 
with you today!

On the calendar...

This weekend, I'll be speaking and signing books at the Salt Lake Home Show.



It's being held at the South Towne Expo Center.  I'll be on the design stage both Friday and Saturday evening at 8 pm.  If you're a Utah local and you find yourself at the home show, I'd love it if you'd stop by and say "hi"!

Read more after the break...



Then next Monday, I'll be filming a segment for Studio 5.  I'll let you know when it's going to air, and I'll make sure to post a link to the segment here on the blog in case you want to see it.


If you are interested in all my "exciting" behind the scenes and up-to-the-minute goings-on, make sure you follow me on Instagram!


That's all for now...

xoxo
Wendy

         

0 comments: