Master Bedroom Spruce-Up: Sources~

When I posted about my master bedroom spruce-up a couple of days ago, I promised that I would follow up with sources on the furniture and other bedding.  So I'm back to do just that.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the duvet and matching shams are from  Crane & Canopy

See more sources after the break...

The white quilt on the bed is the Pick Stitch Quilt from Pottery Barn

The gray Euro shams are from IKEA

The headboard is the Greyson upholstered headboard from Home Decorators

The side tables are from the Threshold collection at Target

The gray and white throw pillows are from Target

The lamps were purchased at a design showroom where I previously worked, and I'm afraid I don't know the vendor.  ( My bad)

The sunburst mirror is from Hobby Lobby

My house is slowly but surely coming together, but I can't seem to finish one room all the way.  But I promise that as each room comes together - or as sections of each room come together -  I will post them along with sources since I am always wondering where people find their cute stuff...and I bet you are too. :)

Have a lovely day!