1.08.2015

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

I've got some fun posts to share for this week's Frugal Round-up...

First, I'm loving this sweet 1-year-old Snow Princess birthday party shared by The Gracious Wife.  The details are adorable!



Read more after the break....



Need an idea for your post-Christmas bare fireplace mantle?  Check out this cute winter mantle from Living and Learning with Luisa.



Finally, The Heathered Nest shared her FREE bathroom makeover.  Way to be frugal and update your space!




Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


         

13 comments:

Patricia Krank said...

Thank for the party Wendy. I like the mantle inspiration you shared. Mine is looking pretty bare right now. Blessings to you dear lady,Patti

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Wendy, Happy New Year. Thank you for Frugal Friday. I wrote about what it means to me to be a collectibles reseller and the many types of work that go with the job.

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party. Have a great weekend.

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy. Hope you have a great weekend. -Kristi

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello beautiful! We are thrilled to stop by and be a part of your party. Please take a moment and party with us . We love partying with you.
Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Mindi Carwin said...

Thanks for the party and Happy New Year!

hometocottage.com said...

Thank you for hosting the party! Liz from www.HomeToCottage.com

heather t said...

Thanks so very much for the feature, Wendy! It is honestly such a thrill and an honor. Gave me such a smile :) :) Have a great week, and thanks so very much again!

Heather

Karin Brosnan said...

Great party thank you for hosting...I know the time and effort it takes to do this every week :)
Karin

Desiree Martinez said...

Love your blog and thanks for the link party love. I am new to link parties, so I don't know how to link back to your blog. Can you share with me how to do that?

Thrifty Castle said...

Thank you for hosting! The pink birthday party post that you featured is adorable!
-Allison at Thrifty Castle

NaryNuvole said...

Congratulations for the wonderful blog, thanks for this linky party.
They are a new participant and a new follower.
Greetings ...... Annarita

Andie Williams said...

Alright, so I feel silly asking, but I can't seem to find the code for your button anywhere so that I can link back. Help? (: