1.22.2015

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

My internet is back up!  Hooray!  My phone still has a cracked screen...but I got some of the apps to work again.  I'm trying to hold out until my next upgrade, wish me luck.

But since my tech-y woes are not the reason you're reading this, let's get on to the good stuff!

For my Frugal Round-up this week I have some wonderfully rustic pretties to share!

First up, I love the pretty rustic kitchen shelves shared by So Much Better With Age.  They offer the perfect contrast to the clean and sleek white subway back splash in her lovely kitchen.



Read more after the break...


Next, the DIY birch bark bookmarks (Try saying that 3 times fast. My daughter and I couldn't do it!)  are absolutely adorable.  Check them out over at Pleasure In The Simple Things.



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


         

12 comments:

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy! Happy weekend. -Kristi

Vesna (HOME CHIC CLUB) said...

Thank you for hosting Wendy! Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Vesna

Patricia Krank said...

LOVE your features today Wendy! Thanks, Patti

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

C.D. Loken said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Wendy!

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you for the party Wendy!!

Jackie @pleasureinsimplethings said...

Thank you so much for featuring my birch bark bookmarks (yeah, that is pretty difficult lol)and thanks for hosting - so much great inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend!:) xo Jackie

Jeannie and Linda said...

Thank you so much for hosting such a great party. The birch bookmarks are so pretty, I'm going to check them out. Have a fabulous weekend.
Jeannie

hometocottage.com said...

Thank you for hosting! Liz www.HometoCottage.com

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. Please take a moment to stop by our party. We would love to have one of your amazing posts at the party. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Parsimonious Perfection said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Mariaelena said...

Thank you for hosting...I love the bookmarks...how clever is that? Mariaelena