1.01.2015

Frugal Friday~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome to the first Frugal Friday of 2015!

A short and sweet Frugal Round-up this week...

I absolutely adore this peppermint candy plate shared by I Gotta Create!  It's made out of actual peppermint candy and is incredibly cute...do you think someone could figure out how to make into a cake stand?  Ha!



Read more after the break...



Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"
         

5 comments:

Danette said...

I don't have a post to link up, but that cake plate is amazingly genius. Thank you for sharing.

The Little Red Shop said...

Mmmm…a chocolate fudge cake would be scrumptious on a peppermint stand.

Happy New Year, Wendy!

Julie M.

moois van me said...

gelukkig nieuwjaar to you too!!!

Christina iGottaCreate said...

Thanks for featuring my peppermint plate, Wendy.
Happy 2015!
<3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! Please come and join us at our party. We would love to have you!
Happy New Year! Lou Lou Girls