1.16.2015

Frugal Friday (A Little Late)~

Sorry for the delay in getting Frugal Friday posted this week...

my internet is broken.  

And of course, they can't get a tech out to me until Saturday.  So that put a damper on getting anything accomplished last night. It's alarming how much I've come to depend on the internet.  And it's only made worse by the fact that I dropped my phone last week, and not only did it crack the screen, but it apparently damaged it's operation as well, because it closes out of any app etc. that I open.  It's been a frustrating week.

In any case, welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday.

I'm just sharing one post for this week's Frugal Round-up because well, my internet is broken.  Lol!

I thought this tutorial on DIY painted Ikat art from Love Grows Wild was really fun!  Check it out!



Read more after the break...
Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"



         

6 comments:

Julia Nyanyo said...

Sorry to hear of your technically problems, it really does make you wonder how we managed before the internet, it has so quickly become such an integral part of our lives. Scary! Fingers crossed you are all sorted soon.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting despite your Internet problems!

hometocottage.com said...

Oh boy, that is so frustrating when electronics fail... and 2 in one week, so sorry. But thank you for still getting the party up and going, I appreciate it. Liz www.HometoCottage.com

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting even though you are having internet issues. Hope you are able to get it all sorted out. Have a great weekend! -Kristi

Mindi Carwin said...

Not having internet is really frustrating! Good luck getting it working, and your phone too!
Thanks for the party!

Hydrangeas and Harmony said...

No internet and no phone... ugh! I hope it gets resolved quickly for you. Thanks for hosting the linky anyway.