1.27.2015

American Farmhouse Magazine Feature~

I was contacted a few months ago by American Farmhouse Style Magazine wanting to do a review of my book, Decorating for Real Life.


I thought it was going to be a small mention...so imagine my excitement when I found out that my book got a six-page article in their latest edition.


Read more after the break...



It's so fun to see this life-long dream of mine become reality...



I found my copy of American Farmhouse Style Magazine at Wal*mart.  I know they are also available at Lowe's...if you'd like to check it out!

xoxo
Wendy

         

5 comments:

lynn cockrell said...

Congratulations on the magazine feature, Wendy! I will check for the publication in our local Walmart(s)!

Lisa Hogan said...

That's so exciting! I will have to look and see if I can find the magazine in my neck of the woods. :)

Robin Johnson said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Can't wait to check out the article.

Vidya Sudarsan said...

Congratulations!! Your house looks beautiful and this is a great accomplishment to be in this magazine :)

Kathy Moreland said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! Well deserved!