My Top 10 Favorite Posts of 2014~

It seems so cliche to say this but I can't believe how fast this year has flown by.  As I looked back through my posts to pick my favorites for this year, many of them seem like they were written in a different lifetime.  So much has happened this year, my entire life is different than it was.   Things are good.  And I am happy.  I am grateful for the difficulties of this past year because it makes my current circumstances that much sweeter.

So now that I've waxed philosophical in the remaining few hours of 2014, let's have some fun looking back through my personal top 10 Favorite Posts of this past year....beginning with January...

This is the master bedroom in our previous house...if you've got the space, I highly recommend this idea...it adds so much storage to any room!

a photo sketch of my previous living room.
In this post I talk about what my home means to me...it's a pretty good read. (If I do say so myself.)

Read more after the break...

This is a tutorial on how to make these adorable Easter eggs.  Messy but fun!

Having lived in rental homes for several years, I became a pro at making a space feel like you within limitations...I share some of those ideas in this post.

I shared how I was able to carve out a cute little work space for myself in my master bedroom.

Buying a house as a single mom was a huge leap of faith.  And an important one.  Honestly, this is probably my favorite post of the year.

Carving out space for a little reading nook on the landing of the staircase.

Two exciting things happened in October that both make my top 10 for this year...

Finally, If you missed my Christmas House Tour you'll definitely want to check it out...although I'm still working on making Hydeaway Cottage pretty...she sure did look lovely for the holidays.

Thanks so much for taking time to come and visit me here!  2015 promises to be an exciting year...I can't wait to share it with you!!



Elizabeth BlueClearSky said...

Wishing only the BEST for you, Wendy, and your children next year. Thanks for all your inspiration.