12.11.2014

Frugal Friday~

Welcome to this week's edition of Frugal Friday!

So glad you could make it!

For this week's Frugal Round-up, I'm sharing a couple of fun Christmas posts that were linked up to last week's party.

First up, this charming entry was linked up by Vintage Finds.  I'm in LOVE with that garland! So pretty!



Read more after the break...


Next, I'm really crushing on tartans lately, so I couldn't resist this pretty hall tree shared by Southern Seazons.  It's so fun and festive!






Now it's your turn!

You know "da rules"...

1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog. Please refrain from linking posts for Etsy shops, giveaways, reviews or features of other bloggers' work. Please only link posts of your own projects.

2. Please link back the Shabby Nest. I only feature projects in my Frugal Round-up that link back to The Shabby Nest. I have passed up some great features because they didn't link back..so please use common courtesy and return the link! MWAH!!

 3. Please visit other participants and leave them comments! Help them feel "the love!"


         

10 comments:

Chatfield Court said...

Thanks so much for hosting Wendy. Hope you have a great weekend.

Chatfield Court said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mallori said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Christmas foyer this week!!

Patricia Krank said...

Dear Wendy - Thank you for hosting your lovely party again this week. The entry hall Christmas tree is fabulous and, yes, the gold ribbon is stunning! Have a blessed week dear lady,
Patti

Jody Klein said...

Wendy, thank you so much for featuring my hall tree. Have a wonderful weekend!

In My Prime Time said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely decorating!
Very inspiring ~ the blog link up is fun & I enjoy seeing everyone's beautiful creations.
Happy holidays! Mimi

Mindi Carwin said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hello beautiful! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Please come and join our party,it runs until tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

Karren Haller said...

Thanks for hosting, I have seen so many nice things on your blog this week. Would love to have you stop by Friday Features Linky Party http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/friday-feature-3/
*Happy Holidays*
Karren

Melissa French - The More With Less Mom said...

Thank you for hosting this linky! I have shared A Gratitude Tradition for Your Holiday Cards.