Dining Room Progress~

I am participating in Jennifer Rizzo's Holiday House Walk this week.  My house will be featured on Friday and I'm so excited to show you what Hydeaway Cottage will be wearing this holiday season.

But before I post my holiday decor, I thought I better share a couple of photos of the progress I'm making on the dining room.   First of all, you may recall this post where I mentioned that I had just purchased a pretty settee from World Market.  Well, the dining room proudly boasts the pretty tufted seating at the dining table.

Things are really starting to come together.  I've added linen drapes from IKEA....

...and this stunning chandelier from Shades of Light to replace the builder grade lighting that was here when I bought the house.  It's the Springfield Chandelier in Polished Chrome and it does wonders toward making the space look more custom.

I've added another exciting edition that I'm saving to share for the Holiday House Walk so make sure and come back to see what it is...


Shades of Light provided me with the Springfield Chandelier, however, the opinions expressed about it are 100% mine.


Lisa @ 2Perfection Decor said...

Looks beautiful.. Can't wait to see the full reveal on Friday! :)

Tamara @ Provident Home Design said...

It's looking great, Wendy! I love it all. I love how long and affordable IKEA drapes are and I love the ones you installed! Do you happen to know which ones they are?

Lisa Hogan said...

Lookin' Good! Love the Settee!