Christmas House Tour: Sources and Stuff~

Hello Lovelies!

I wanted to start by thanking everyone for your overwhelming response to my Christmas House Tour.  It was so fun to give everyone a sneak peek into Hydeaway Cottage, and share it all dressed up for the holidays!

Today I wanted to share a few sources with you...

First up, the Living Room:  The Christmas tree is from Balsam Hill.  It is the Red Spruce 7.5 Ft. Slim.  The coffee table is the Elysian Coffee Table from DownEast Home.  The sofa is the Ektorp from IKEA with a Svanby Gray slipcover (I don't believe they make this particular slipcover anymore, but I linked to a similar color).  The mirrors are the Songe mirrors also from IKEA.

Read more after the break...

In the dining room:  The chairs are from the Overstock.com outlet.  (I purchased four for $36!!)  The light fixture is the Springfield Chandelier from Shades of Light.  And the pretty settee is from World Market.

In the boys' bedroom:  The cardboard deer head is from Cardboard Safari.  The snowflake sheets are from Target.

In my daughter's room:  The angel wings are from Windy City Novelties.  The pretty bed is the Verdiana bed part of the new-ish Baby & Kids line from Home Decorators.  (Love the classic design!),  the pretty throw on the end of the bed is the Samantha throw from Birch Lane, a new home furnishings line from Wayfair  - they have some fun stuff!  The sheets - like those in the boys' room - are from Target, and the quilt is the pick-stitch quilt from Pottery Barn.

I received compensation and/or product from the following companies mentioned above:  Balsam Hill, Home Decorators, IKEA, Shades of Light and Birch Lane.  My opinions of their products are 100% mine.  I do not endorse any products in this post that I don't personally love and use.