Thankful Thursday~

Hello Lovelies~

I am thankful for so many things in my life.  So as I sat pondering what it was that I wanted to share with you today for Thankful Thursday, I had a hard time narrowing it down.  But then I thought of the blog.  Of the fact that I can share my thoughts with people all over the world.  This blog has been a blessing to me in so many ways, I would be ungrateful indeed if I didn't include it as a part of Thankful Thursday.

image source unknown

Read more after the break....

Through my blog I have met some of my best friends.  I have had the opportunity of travelling, of doing things I probably never would have done otherwise.  I've been on TV...I've been in magazines...I've written a book!  So many exciting things have come into my life because of this little old blog.

And you.  My readers.  You are just as much a part of this blessing as any of the other things I've mentioned.  So thank you for coming to read this little old blog!